Posté le 19/09/2017 Consultant - Investment funds distribution (M/F) chez Arendt Regulatory & Consulting
- Métier Conseil financier
- Type de contrat CDI
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of professionals from various horizons. To accompany the fast development of our activities, we are seeking a:
Consultant - Investment funds distribution (M/F)
- Being involved in fund registration and post-registration services in jurisdictions across Europe, Asia and Latin America;
- Guaranteeing the follow-up of regulatory reportings and publications;
- Supporting your manager by preparing the Notification files and communications to the various regulators and by following up the various registration maintenance obligations.
The skills you need to bring:
- You ideally are graduated in Business Administration, economy or Law or hold a two-three year diploma (BTS, Graduat...)
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar position or a relevant experience in the Luxembourg fund industry,
- You develop strong knowledge in investment fund regulations,
- You are fluent both written and oral in French and English. German will be considered as an advantage,
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment,
- You are seen as a proactive person with good communication skills,
- You are well organised and rigorous.
What we offer:
On top of a competitive package and a true work-life balance, we offer an exceptional working environment at Arendt House, in a young, fun and international team of professionals who don’t take themselves seriously and believe in teamwork rather than individualism.
If you see yourself in this position which is at the core of an important development, please send us your application: [email protected]
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a Luxembourg specialist advisory company owned by Luxembourg’s largest law firm, Arendt & Medernach. Its consultants come from various horizons, with a strong background in consultancy and industry. Arendt Regulatory & Consulting proposes pragmatic and business-minded regulatory advice and assistance to professionals in the financial services industry.