Posté le 29/09/2017 Deputy Head of Marketing and Communication (M/W) chez Morgan Philips Executive Search
- Métier Communication, Marketing, Médias, Design, Edition, Création, Direction Générale, Management, Conseil stratégique
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence LUA/DI/014660
Our client is an esteemed and leading financial company specializing in wealth management. In a context of growth, they are creating the function of Deputy Head of Marketing and Communication.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing & Communication, you will have oversight and management responsibility for Europe, with a team of 3 marketing and communication specialists.
Your main responsibilities:
• Define and implement the European marketing strategy and translate it into a tactical action plan
• Collaborate with the global marketing/communication and digital team to devise and deliver against this plan as well as key stakeholders in the business
• Define and implement the European communications strategy providing both internal and external communication plans
• Manage your team including coaching, career development and regular meetings- creating clear objectives for each team member. Objectives to be regularly reviewed and reset appropriately
• Develop and sustain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly the regional sales teams
• Ensure all aspects of European marketing activities align with the company ethos and goals
• Develop and sustains strong working relationships with all stakeholders
• Understand budget constraints and provide budget reporting
Preferred skills and experience:
• 10 years of experience minimum in a similar role within the financial services industry
• Perfectly fluent in English (a good command of French would be a valuable asset)
• Leadership experience in driving successful marketing teams
• Solid experience of working closely with sales teams
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent team building experience and skills in motivating people
• Experience in all aspects of marketing including events, digital marketing, PR and communications
• Knowledge and practical understanding of digital marketing
• Excellent presenter and story teller
If this sounds exciting to you, get in touch by sending your application to Rémi Fouilloy, Morgan Philips Luxembourg at [email protected] mentioning the reference LUA/DI/014660.