Posté le 29/09/2017 Receptionist – renewable fixed-term contract chez MNKS
- Métier Administration, Secrétariat
- Type de contrat CDD
We are currently looking for a Receptionist with strong commitment, flexibility and language skills.
Receptionist – renewable fixed-term contract
You will join a dynamic secretarial team in order to ensure the smooth running of our reception desk, through tasks such as to:
• Manage the reception of our local and international clients (in person and over the phone)
• Deal with incoming and outgoing mail (including DHL, couriers and taxi ordering)
• Handle the meeting rooms schedule
• Monitor the inventories (computer equipment, office supplies, drinks), ensure purchase orders proactively and be the main contact of our providers
• Interact with all departments of the Firm
• Assist in administrative tasks
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
• An attractive salary package
• Personalized induction program and day to day coaching throughout the mission
• Stimulating experience with multiple opportunities to bring added-value and proposals
• A friendly work environment that invites you to gain valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should:
• Hold a secretarial degree or equivalent
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a receptionist/administrative function
• Be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and search engine
• Have a perfect command of French and English
• Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
• Be well presented
If you feel that you match our current recruitment needs, please send your application to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
MNKS is a top-tier highly reputable firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
MNKS’ team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.