Posté le 02/10/2017 External Temenos T24 Business / System Analyst chez East West United Bank
- Métier Analyse fonctionnelle, Développement/Programmation
- Type de contrat CDI
The IT professional with a strong experience in Temenos T24 core banking system, broad knowledge of Private, Corporate and Retail Banking domains and solid background in business analysis should be able to collect and manage business requirements, to create and harmonize Business Requirement Definitions, to work closely with internal customers and ensure that the business requirements are appropriately translated to functional specifications.
The business analyst should have experience with the various aspects of Business Analysis that include but not limited with the following: business requirement gathering techniques, requirements management for development, customer support and software testing projects.
• Collect and analyze customer business requirements and transform them to the form of Business Requirement Definition document.
• Control completeness and consistency of customer requirements.
• Harmonize business requirements among different departments of the bank.
• Define customization needs for core banking and related systems.
• Perform customization of the systems in case it can be done with settings.
• Create functional specification for the development team.
• Validate the final product against functional specification.
• Introduce implemented functions to customers and coordinate User Acceptance tests.
• Perform other duties consistent with status of business analyst.
Skills and Qualifications
• Professional experience in Temenos T24 with a minimum of four years.
• At least eight years in business analysis for financial and banking institutions.
• MS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
• Deep understanding of financial and banking processes: Accounting, Forex, Money Market, Derivatives, Swaps, Securities
• Experience in implementation if the EMIR and MiFID-II requirements is a plus.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
• Strong working knowledge of software architecture design and knowledge of software lifecycle principles.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Fluency in English. French and Russian will be considered as an asset.
East-West United Bank S.A. (www.ewub.lu) is a Luxembourg-based bank with Russian capital offering customised services in Corporate, Private Banking and Wealth Management to corporate and private clients. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank has been successfully operating for over 40 years. EWUB is a leading bank with comprehensive knowledge of Luxembourg, Russian and CIS countries’ legislation and business customs combined with an individual approach to each client.