Posté le 02/10/2017 External Temenos T24 Developer chez East West United Bank
- Métier Développement/Programmation
- Type de contrat CDI
The IT professional with a strong experience in Temenos T24 core banking system, broad knowledge of Private and Retail Banking domain and solid background in software development should be able to deliver software solutions of excellent quality and on time, to elaborate software development methodology, to work closely with business analysis and quality assurance teams.
• Take responsible for software development from technical design to delivery
• Collaborate with the business analysts and QA team.
• Perform coding, code review and unit testing
• Contribute to the maintenance of the product
• Collaborate with team members to find best solutions for complex technical issues
Skills and Qualifications
• Professional experience in development of Temenos T24/Core Banking for financial and banking institutions with a minimum of five years.
• Deep knowledge of TAFC/jBASE, InfoBasic (jBC), jQL, OFS, jAgent.
• Experience in T24 template programming, T24 customization (VERSION, ENQUIRY, online services), COB
• Deep understanding of the following T24 modules: System Core tables, Funds Transfer, Money Market, Forex, Securities, Derivatives, Swaps etc.
• Excellent algorithmic skills and problem solving capabilities.
• Understanding of modern software development concepts like Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Knowledge of C-like programming languages or Python would be a plus.
• Ability to work independently on tasks.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
East-West United Bank S.A. (www.ewub.lu) is a Luxembourg-based bank with Russian capital offering customised services in Corporate, Private Banking and Wealth Management to corporate and private clients. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank has been successfully operating for over 40 years. EWUB is a leading bank with comprehensive knowledge of Luxembourg, Russian and CIS countries’ legislation and business customs combined with an individual approach to each client.