Posté le 02/10/2017 Tax & AML/KYC Officer (m/f) – 6 months contract chez BDO Luxembourg
- Métier Administration, Secrétariat
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence RI00670
As Member of the Compliance Monitoring Review team for a challenging 6-month mission in the AML/KYC area for a Financial Institution, responsibilities include but are not limited to the assessment of compliance of files with internal rules, legal and regulatory obligations:
- Conduct review of client documentation/information, identify areas of non-compliance
- Manage and maintain the documentation of clients
- Ensure a consistent and timely feedback on findings identified during monitoring exercise to Head of Compliance and Compliance Manager
- Maintain and update the list of monitoring findings and follow-up with different teams on any overdue item
- Provide support for any internal queries
- Maintain appropriate relationships with the Client and various related parties.
- Master Degree in Economics or Commercial Engineering
- Knowledge of AML/KYC rules
- Knowledge of QI/FATCA/CRS issues would be considered as an asset
- Excellent analytical skills and risks awareness and a structured and solution-oriented working style
- Dedication, motivation, a high-level commitment and the desire to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Team player, well-organized with attention to details, initiative taker, sensitivity towards cultural differences
- Fluent level in English, French and/or German would be considered as an asset
- Good command of MS Office
Cette opportunité vous intéresse?
Postulez directement sur notre site internet :
BDO is one of the leading audit, accountancy and tax advisory firms in Luxembourg. Our company consists of more than 500 employees and is part of BDO International, 5th network worldwide, which is present in 158 countries and counts 67.000 professionals.
In order to support the development of our Tax Department, we have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and strong growth potential individual:
Tax & AML/KYC Officer (m/f) – 6 months contract
Réf. RI 00670
At BDO Luxembourg, every tax consultant is an excellent generalist who has decided to specialize in one or another area. By approaching BDO, the Client has the assurance that everything is done to find a tailor-made solution, taking into account the clients’ profile and objectives.