Posté le 09/10/2017 CORPORATE COMMUNICATION MANAGER (M/F) chez East West United Bank
- Métier Responsable/Directeur de marque
- Type de contrat CDI
Purpose of the position
The Corporate Communication Manager is responsible for developing PR and marketing campaigns that communicate key messages, promotes products and services and manages the reputation of the Bank and expectation of key shareholders. The role includes the creation and delivery of all marketing material, public relations using all forms of media and communications, building and maintaining key shareholder and group management relationships, maintaining the website and overlooking the sponsorship activity of the Bank.
Primary duties & Responsibilities
The primary duties & responsibilities consist in:
• Developing and implementing the communication policy of our Bank.
• Managing the day-to-day marketing and communications related activities. Overseeing all aspects of marketing and communications program including budget. Developing and implementing media relations.
• Promoting the brand of our Bank. Establishing and maintaining a consistent image throughout all marketing programs in line with the strategy.
• Developing, directing and coordinating all marketing, communications and public relations activities for our Bank, including advertising, media relations and promotional activities, both in Europe and Russia.
• Managing relationships with existing partners and suppliers of our Bank. Creating plans and managing special events and meetings in order to build relationships with external contacts and increasing the awareness of our Bank.
• Managing the employees of the department.
• Reviewing and analysing the performance of the marketing/communication campaigns. Preparing and presenting marketing activity reports to the Management Committee.
Additional duties include:
• Organizing staff events;
• Planning and managing sponsorship activities;
• Overseeing the design and production of internal/external publications to promote the strategy of our Bank (including newsletters, brochures, advertisements, flyers, etc.).
• University Degree in Marketing or Communication.
• At least 8 years in a Marketing or Communication department and 3 years as a Manager, all within the Financial Sector.
• Strong commercial abilities.
• Excellent communication and negotiations skills.
• PC literacy: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Google AdWords/AdSense, etc.
• Fluent in English; French, Russian or German are considered assets.
East-West United Bank S.A. is a Luxembourg-based bank with Russian capital offering customised services in Corporate, Private Banking and Wealth Management to corporate and private clients. Acting as a business partner dedicated to building and protecting clients’ interests and providing them with tailor-made financial solutions, the bank has been successfully operating for over 40 years. EWUB is a leading bank with comprehensive knowledge of Luxembourg, Russian and CIS countries’ legislation and business customs combined with an individual approach to each client.
More information is available on our website: www.ewub.lu and on our Facebook page “EWUB Luxembourg”.