Posté le 09/10/2017 Manager– Customer Practice chez nGage Consulting International
- Métier Conseil stratégique/en organisation
- Type de contrat CDI
Working as a manager, you will further develop your core business and industry expertise, manage teams of consultants, and help ngage strengthen and deploy its network.
As a Manager, your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Drive or support multidimensional and / or complex initiatives
- Manage and structure several projects or clients
- Able to manage / coach several teams (senior / junior consultants)
- Demonstrate Expertise, professionalism and vision
- Interact with / listen to the client, showing professionalism, in order to accurately capture his ideas, expectations and concerns by asking questions to clarify priorities and potential issues
- Organize and lead workshops/meetings to capture core information
- Assist and contribute in identifying strategic or operational issues and propose solutions
- Shape target operating models, business processes and organizational impacts
- Drive the development of to-be solutions and gap analysis
- Drive team discussions to help deliver sustainable solution for the client
- Contribute to create main deliverables of a project
- Business Development: Lead long term shaping for group of clients
- Act as an ambassador of ngage
- Participate to the design and development of offerings (customer, finance,…)
Profile & Skills
- Master degree in Business Engineering or any other master completed by a degree in Management Sciences;
- 6 to 10 years of experience in customer related areas in internal or external consulting workforce, or with significant project management responsibilities;
- Experience in customer related projects: customer journey transformation via digital or traditional channels, customer experience improvement, translate commercial strategy into operating models (processes, tools, organization),…
- Experience from a business perspective in CRM as salesforce, Dynamics,…
- Exposure to innovative approach, design thinking is a plus;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) in French, English and interpersonal skills. Luxemburgish or German is a plus;
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment;
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment;
- Commercial flair and client-oriented attitude;
- Ability to lead project team and act as interface with the client project manager.
We offer you the opportunity to work for a dynamic company positioned at the high end of the business consulting industry. ngage actively invests in its people to help them develop their business acumen and their technical and professional skills.
Furthermore, you will be actively involved in the further development of the company, fostered by a truly inclusive culture. To complete this attractive offer, ngage offers a market competitive and tax optimized salary package.
Interested in learning more about this unique opportunity?
Please contact us by sending your CV to [email protected]
By joining ngage, you will become part of a dynamic management consulting firm striving for the realization of tangible benefits for its clients as well as for employee fulfilment.
If our values Excellence-driven, Human-centred, and Enjoyment-minded are also part of your philosophy, ngage is the place for you.
Successfully launched in 2009, ngage is active in business transformation and handles major aspects of a company, ranging from process design to the identification of their probable organizational and IT impacts.