Posté le 10/10/2017 ADVANCED QUALITY ENGINEER STANDARD ELECTRONICS (F/M) chez ROWLANDS
- Métier Achats, Qualité/Management de la qualité, Recherche et Développement
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence 9445
For one of our clients, a leading automotive supplier, we are searching an Advanced Quality Engineer Standard Electronics (F/M) who will integrate a new division focused on innovative technological products and solutions.
Summary Role Description:
Based in the plant or technical center, you will manage the supplier development for the new programs or new suppliers and support plants in the important supplier quality crisis:
- Ensure purchased productive parts are approved and production ready
- Work with buyers to assess and select new and capable suppliers
- Serve as technical resource to Engineering and SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer)
- Serve as the primary Purchasing supplier quality liaison between Operation and the Supplier
- Assess purchase productive part suppliers to determine whether the suppliers’ quality system is acceptable with final approval from experienced AQE (Advanced Quality Engineer) or supervisor
- Approve sourcing decisions from a quality perspective
- Implement, facilitate and ensure completion of the APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) process with selected suppliers including final part approval of assigned regional commodities
- Ensure that the suppliers productive capacity meets divisional requirements
- Provide technical assistance to supplier quality engineers and engineering
- Directly interface with suppliers to resolve complex issues impacting manufacturing, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) failures and/or field actions.
- Lead problem resolution activities with supplier issues using structured problem solving methodology.
- Assist with protecting the customer during supplier quality crisis issues.
- Support the Cost recovery Process when a supplier issue is identified.
- Electronics Engineering degree
- 3-5 years automotive electronics experience
- Work experience in the automotive environment and/or Electronic assembly.
- Certified in structured problem solving (Six Sigma, Shainin)
- Understanding of ISO TS16949 requirements and Quality Systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant Purchasing procedures and knowledge of all Purchasing procedures
- Functions independently with minimal supervision and some technical guidance Responsible for suppliers with medium complex parts and/or suppliers with average quality systems
- Ability to facilitate most conflict situations with peers and suppliers independently and/or appropriately seek immediate supervisors assistance
- Structured problem solving capability
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues.
- Ability to travel
- Good Computing skills
- Must be fluent in English, other European and/or Asian languages
If your profile matches our needs, we invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format 'Name_Firstname_ref 9445' to [email protected]
Rowlands offers 50 plus years of experience in recruitment and retained executive search as well as in the provision of human capital services. We have successfully completed an impressive number of job search assignments for many prestigious clients in Luxembourg, as well as across Europe. We see our high servicing quality as our strength. It differentiates Rowlands and ensures the services we provide are the optimum available in the market today. As business competes, Rowlands plays an important role in helping candidates and employers.