Posté le 12/10/2017 Senior Accountant (M/W) chez FYTE Luxembourg
- Métier Comptabilité, Finance
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence LUB/FY/014770
Our client, an established Private Equity Real Estate Company, is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant for its office based in Luxembourg. This person will be involved in providing a range of accounting, tax compliance, treasury and business support services to its European headquarter.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage the portfolio of domiciled companies with direct Real Estate ownership;
• Producing the monthly accounting records and financial statements in Luxembourg Gaap;
• Maintain audit-ready reporting and documentations requirements;
• Participate in cash flow forecasts
• Support the financial Reporting activities;
• File Tax returns in coordination with tax department
• Supporting the annual budgeting process for the companies and businesses concerned and produce the relevant tax, regulatory and statutory reporting either directly or with the support of other staff;
• Acting as the liaison point for all third-party matters (auditors, tax consultants etc.) and be available to personnel within the relevant business areas to answer and any ad hoc questions or follow-up on matters with the appropriate service centres (i.e. billing or invoices).
Requirements for this position:
• A minimum of 5 years experience as a Senior Accountant or Financial controller
• Strong knowledge of accounting with a good IFRS understanding; additional local GAAP knowledge and treasury’s skills would be beneficial;
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and French.
• A good understanding of tax compliance issues (international VAT and corporate tax) is required;
• Strong analytical skills, particularly with the use of Excel and databases are an important requirement;
• Ability to work proactively both independently and amongst a team;
• Organised, with strong co-ordination and contact skills;
• Determination and focus on delivery are important;
If you are interested in joining a prestigious Private Equity Real Estate Company, don’t hesitate to send your application to Rishmie Koers at [email protected] quoting the reference LUB/FY/014770