Posté le 13/10/2017 Operations Manager chez Badenoch & Clark
- Métier Gestion de la production/des opérations
- Type de contrat CDI
Is it time for a new challenge and lead a team of experts?
Do you have thorough knowledge of the Luxembourg market and all technical aspects related to buildings, environment and security?
Are you fluent in Luxembourgish, German, French and English?
• Improve the operational systems, processes in support of organisations missions
• Better support management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
• Ensure the smooth running of the department
• Improve the efficiency and ensure the responsibilities for the tasks at hand
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
• Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director
• Development of individual program (trainings)
• Regular meetings with Executive Committee
• Be a real player in the team and ensure a good atmosphere
• Civil Engineer or related Degree to Construction
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a management position with strategic decisions
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Delegate responsibilities effectively
• Fluency in Luxembourgish, French, German and English.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Laurent Lebatteux as soon as possible - CONIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
To apply, please click here: www.badenochandclark.lu/fr-lu/Job/operations-manager-commerce-industrie-luxembourg/
+352 26 19 28 1031
Badenoch & Clark is Luxembourg’s largest and most experienced professional Recruitment and Search Firm, providing our Partners access to the largest local professional network of relationships.
Located in Le Dôme, our Luxembourg office is a vibrant and culturally diverse group of nationalities, including, Belgian, British, Dutch, French, German and Polish. We speak 10 languages including, French, German, English and Luxembourgish.
Work with a partner who listens and helps you achieve your objectives. Value the different level of expertise delivered in a refreshingly honest and open way.
Experience more. Value the difference.