Posté le 13/10/2017 Technical Project Manager chez Badenoch & Clark
- Métier Gestion de la production/des opérations
- Type de contrat CDI
Do you have experience in running projects in real estate promotion in the Luxembourg market?
Are you eager to join a small entity, that is part of a large group, and help to make it grow?
• Be in charge of several construction or rehabilitation projects
• Analyse and take action accordingly
• Participate and take part in meetings with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors
• Draft reports and minutes of the technical meetings
• Manage the relation with the key stake holder in a rigorous and polite manner
• Follow up on the budget
• Ensure a correct planning for all projects
• Liaise with the manager and the rest of the team on any questions/issues
• Architect or Civil Engineer degree with minimum 5 years’ experience
• Experience in an architect office or engineering role linked to project in construction
• Client orientated, you know how to sort out difficult situation
• Problem solver
• Take the role as it is your own company
• Enjoy responsibilities and you are dedicated to your role
• Passionate by your work
• Structured and organised, you know how to prioritise
• French and German Fluent, English is an added value
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Laurent Lebatteux as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
To apply, please click here: www.badenochandclark.lu/fr-lu/Job/technical-project-manager-construction-luxembourg/
+352 26 19 28 1031
Badenoch & Clark is Luxembourg’s largest and most experienced professional Recruitment and Search Firm, providing our Partners access to the largest local professional network of relationships.
Located in Le Dôme, our Luxembourg office is a vibrant and culturally diverse group of nationalities, including, Belgian, British, Dutch, French, German and Polish. We speak 10 languages including, French, German, English and Luxembourgish.
Work with a partner who listens and helps you achieve your objectives. Value the different level of expertise delivered in a refreshingly honest and open way.
Experience more. Value the difference.