Posté le 14/06/2012 Tax compliance officer chez Loyens & Loeff
- Métier Droit fiscal
- Type de contrat CDI
- You are fluent in English, additional languages skills such as French, German, Luxembourgish and/or Dutch are an advantage;
- You have at least 2 years of experience;
- You have a strong ability to analyze and summarize information;
- You are able to work in autonomy and to take initiatives;
- You can communicate effectively and act as a team player;
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several files.
- You will be in charge of the preparation of corporate tax returns, the computation of annual tax accruals and the review of tax assessments, in a manner integrated with our international team specialized in global, direct and indirect tax.
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg offers you an attractive career opportunity in an international and multicultural environment with an attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience. If you are looking for a challenging position, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Led by 14 experienced partners, our firm is part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 900 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 100 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 150.